ONE STAR PRO SUEDE OX EGRET/WHITE/BLACK CS287EW-172950C
- One Star -
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides better boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed, suede upper keeps it durable.
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
- Iconic One Star branding.