General Policy - Customs - Taxes - Lost parcels - Shipping
(1) - Customs duties or local taxes shall be borne exclusively by the customer.
- If the package is detained at customs in your country, you must contact them yourself to collect your package.
- On delivery, in case of absence, a notice of passage will be left at your residence. You will then have to follow the instructions of this notice to recover your package. After the indicated time, the parcel will be returned to the sender. In this case, shipping costs will be charged.
In addition, the shipping costs for the return of the parcel to you will also be at your expense.
(2) - If you choose the following method of transport: «Small Package Airplane WITHOUT number
and the parcel is lost, Canada Post will not refund the parcel. So no insurance. The delivery time is around 6 to 15 working days.
See the link for the Canada Post delivery service:
(3) - However, if you choose the following method: "Small Airplane Package WITH number
and the parcel is lost, the Canada Post survey will begin after 45 business days from the date of delivery. Canada Post will inform us of their decision to repay or not to repay after the investigation. If refund, it will cover the total amount of your purchase.
(4) - Once the parcel is in the hands of Canada Post, we will send you a
email notification, including some information about your order, including the tracking number of the package (if available) and an approximate date of arrival of your package.
(5) - We do not grant discounts on merchandise on sale on our site or in shop.
NOTICE: To reduce shipping costs, the original boxes will not be sent or may not be intact
<<<IMPORTANT: Additional charges for delivery may be required if purchases of multiple items or shipped with original boxes. We will contact you to let you know.(Boat)
Estimated Delivery 2 to 3 months + add 10-14 Days for Custom and handling(with tracking number + full insurance)
(1) - If the items ordered do not satisfy you, you must send us your request within 15 days of receiving your order and specify:
(a) Name, mailing address and e-mail address;
(b) The date of the order and the date of receipt of the goods;
(c) The list of items requested in exchange and / or reimbursement;
d) The reason for your request.
(2) - The return must have been previously authorized by us.
(Our shops do not accept the return of unauthorized parcels. Wait for our instructions before returning a parcel).
(3) - Articles which demonstrate obvious signs of use may not be exchanged or
(4) - We reserve the right to accept or refuse returned items for the reasons specified in our exchange and / or refund policy.
(5) - If the request is accepted, we will ship the new merchandise within 14 days of receipt of your items.
(6) - The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
(7) - For the UNITED STATES and OVERSEAS, you must indicate: "return of goods" on the Customs declaration. Otherwise, Choc-An Inc. will have to pay customs fees and these customs fees will be claimed and deducted on refund.
(1) - Delivery charges are non-refundable;
(2) - Upon acceptance of the claim for reimbursement, the parcel shall be
delivered within 21 working days;
(3) - If the arrival of the parcel exceeds 21 working days, the refund request will be canceled;
(4) - The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs of the package;
(5) - For the UNITED STATES and OVERSEAS, you must indicate: "return of goods" on the Customs declaration. Otherwise, Choc-An Inc. will have to pay customs fees and these customs fees will be claimed and deducted on refund.