Online payment methods
Méthod 1 : PAYPAL (Online only)
- Secure payment PAYPAL (Visa - MasterCard - others): instant (online only)
- Secure payment PAYPAL (debit card): waiting for 5 to 10 working days)
- (Paypal account required / opening in few minutes)
PayPal, the uncontested leader in online payment, allows buyers and sellers to send and receive payments online. PayPal has more than 100 million accounts in 202 countries and regions of the world.
Secure payment :
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with the best systems on the market for security and fraud prevention. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never communicated to the merchant.
Using PayPal :
- Make purchases or send payments with PayPal: it's free.
- Buy and pay with confidence by registering your information with PayPal.
- PayPal is accepted by millions of merchants worldwide and is the most widely used payment method.
Méthod 2 : STRIPE (Online only)
- Secure payment via STRIPE (Visa - MasterCard - American Express - Discover Card, etc.) (online only)
- Pay directly online from our website with your credit card.
- Stripe is the best way to pay on a website or in a mobile app.
Secure payment :
Safety first. Payment methods compliant with PCI-DSS rules by simply integrating Stripe tokenization via STRIPE Elements or our iOS or Android bindings. No sensitive data reaches merchant servers, saving you time and improving security.
- Checkout is a payment form suitable for all terminals: computers, tablets and mobiles.
- It works within the site: customers can pay instantly without being redirected to another page to finalize their transaction.
- Payments can also be made by smart phones and tablets.
- Checkout allows customers to save their payment information, associated with an email and a phone number, and pay with one-click with one-time SMS security.
- In addition to bank cards, Checkout allows you to accept different payment methods.
- Available in twelve languages to allow consumers around the world to pay as they are used to.