VINTAGE 1460 OXBLOOD 815ECR-R12308601
- 1460 -
Made In England
This is the original Dr. Martens boot, same as it ever was. Part of our Made in England Vintage collection, it was handcrafted by our Northamptonshire factory cobblers using original construction techniques — plus Quilon, our rare, original specification Dr. Martens leather. Thick and corrected-grain with a matte finish, this leather only gets better with age.
- Original 8-eye silhouette
- Made with all the classic Doc's DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Our Made in England footwear may come with either a gold or yellow scripted heel loop
- A reissue of the original Dr. Martens classic corrected-grain leather with a fine haircell print and rough back.