CHUCK 70 HI DESERT SAND/EGRET/EGRET C270DES-A00473C
- Crafted Stripe -
HICKORY STRIPE. First worn by train engineers and railroad workers, this tight-knit stripe pattern is deeply rooted in American workwear heritage—and a perfect match for our vintage, '70s icon. The Converse Chuck 70 takes this classic look and updates it for today with an upper made from about 50% recycled cotton dyed fabric, a 100% recycled polyester star ankle patch, and a 100% recycled polyester heel loop to help with on and off. An OrthoLite sockliner and winged tongue stitching helps keep it comfortable, while a varnished egret midsole elevates this workwear-inspired look.
- High-top shoe with about 50% recycled canvas upper
- Workwear hickory stripe print stands out against a solid-colored tongue
- 100% recycled polyester star ankle patch and 100% recycled polyester heel loop put a twist on traditional materials
- Varnished, egret midsole for a classic look
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable