A 640 PU Black Steel Toe R CRO-BSPO-R 20272
- A 640 -
The A 640 PU shoe meets the requirements of high hygiene standards and guarantees an effective anti-slip system. These shoes are very popular in the catering industry, as their closed shape and non-slip profile ensure reliable support and maximum safety. Thanks to its steel shell, this shoe protects your toes and forefoot from impacts up to 200 joules. The material (PU) is oil and grease resistant and also waterproof. It can therefore be cleaned effectively. The anatomical cork and latex footbed is removable and the shoe can be washed up to 80°C. Both parts of the shoe can be disinfected daily. The original BIRKENSTOCK anatomical footbed protects joints and tendons and is washable up to 30°C.
The A 640 is certified according to EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category).
- Anatomical footbed made of cork and latex, removable and washable up to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Suede leather insole
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), non-slip, oil and grease resistant
- Details: Steel toe cap (200 joules)
- Work shoe certified to EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category)