PRO LEATHER MID WHITE//RUSH BLUE CC089W-167058C
BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS "PISTONS" PRO LEATHER HIGH TOP
CELEBRATE THE FIRST. This Pro Leather celebrates the careers of the first three African Americans to break the NBA color barrier in 1950: Chuck Cooper, Nat Clifton and Earl Lloyd. While they took different paths through the NBA, all three players played for the Pistons franchise at some point during their career. The sneaker features premium materials and product details that pay homage to the player and franchise that changed the game forever.
- High top tumbled leather sneakers.
- Colors inspired by the Fort Wayne (now Detroit) Pistons.
- Embroidered satin Star Chevron detailing.
- NBA Hardwood Classics logo on collar and vintage Knicks logo inside tongue.
- Team color webbing on heel.