DR. MARTENS 1460 KEITH HARING FIG BLACK/MULTI 815KH-R26832001
- 1460 -
Keith Haring’s publicly minded art questioned authority whilst being accessible and vibrant. There was always more than met the eye. And there still is. In this new collection, our Originals have been printed with Haring’s instantly recognizable graphics. The 1460 boot is built from Smooth leather enhanced with black gloss print across the upper. The boots are complete with a strip of his bold, colourful cartoon graphic on the heel.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference
- Restores and rejuvenates with no polish or shine: our Wonder Balsam is formulated to keep leather strong and supple, and ensure your boots last even longer.